Popular overview highly rated
, and Love Quotes By Rumi, 20 Quotes on Love by the Poet Rumi.
1. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
2. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”
3. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
4. “A thousand half-loves must be forsaken to take one whole heart home.”
5. “However much we describe and explain love, when we fall in love we are ashamed of our words.”
6. “Love is the bridge between you and everything.”
7. “If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.”
8. “Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer.”
9. “Reason is powerless in the expression of Love.”
10. “Only from the heart can you touch the sky.”
11. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.”
12. “I am yours. Don’t give myself back to me.”
13. “When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them.”
14. “I want to see you. Know your voice. Recognize you when you first come ’round the corner. Sense your scent when I come into a room you’ve just left. Know the lift of your heel, the glide of your foot. Become familiar with the way you purse your lips then let them part, just the slightest bit, when I lean in to your space and kiss you. I want to know the joy of how you whisper ‘more’.”
15. “In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
16. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”
17. “Two there are who are never satisfied — the lover of the world and the lover of knowledge.”
18. “Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.”
19. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.”
20. “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing there is a field. I’ll meet you there.”
Love Quotes By Rumi, 20 Quotes on Love by the Poet Rumi.
20 Quotes on Love by the Poet Rumi, Play interesting full videos relevant with Love Quotes By Rumi.
If you are searching unique and entertaining comparisons related to Love Quotes By Rumi, and
you should join in email subscription DB for free.