Best reviews relevant with
, and Optimism Quotes By Albert Einstein, Inspirational Quote by Albert Einstein || “For every action, there is always opposite reaction”.
Description: 40 of the most inspirational quotes by the “Father of e=mc2 and of Relativity” to remind us that a man that existed before our time have brought so much to new world both in the field of Science and Human Consciousness of One’s Self with his real life motivational and inspirational quotes.
Credits to all the creator(S) of all the photos and backgrounds featured in the vlog. For purpose of inspiring others and knowledge. No copy right infringement intended.
Music: INTRO: View from Earth.m4a by: audionautix.com
Music: PHOTOS/QUOTES: FeelsGood2B.m4a by: audionautix.com
#alberteinsteinquotes #foreveryaction #theoryofrelativity
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING AND ENJOY.
Theoretical physicist: Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. His work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science.
In 1921, he won the Nobel Prize for physics for his explanation of the photoelectric effect. In the following decade, he immigrated to the U.S. after being targeted by the German Nazi Party.
His work also had a major impact on the development of atomic energy. In his later years, Einstein focused on unified field theory. With his passion for inquiry, Einstein is generally considered the most influential physicist of the 20th century.
Date of birth: March 14, 1879 Date of death: April 18, 1955
40 Inspirational Quotes:
1. Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new.
2. You will never fail until you stop trying.
3. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircle the world.
4. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
5. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
6. Excellence is doing common thing in an uncommon way.
7. The only source of knowledge is experience.
8. You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
9. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
10. Life is a preparation for the future; and he best preparation for the future it so live as if there were none.
11. Nothing happens until something moves.
12. The measure of intelligence is the ability of change.
13. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
14. When the solution is simple, GOD is answering.
15. GOD does not play dice with the universe.
16. Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.
17. Imagination is the highest form of research.
18. I’d rather be an optimist and a fool than pessimist and right.
19. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
20. He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
21. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
22. Out of clutter, find simplicity.
23. A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.
24. Creativity is intelligence having fun. The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up.
25. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.
26. I have no special talent I am only passionately curious.
27. What a sad era when it is easier to smash an atom than a prejudice.
28. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play harder than anyone else.
29. At least once a day, allow yourself the freedom to think and dream for yourself.
30. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. Life isn’t worth living unless it is lived for someone else.
31. Genius is 1% talent and 99% hard work.
32. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
33. The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
34. A man should look for what is, and for what he thinks should be.
35. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
36. Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
37. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
38. Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler.
39. “WITH EVERY ACTION THERES AN EQUAL OPPOSITE REACTION. WITH EVERY PROBLEM THERE IS A SOLUTION JUST A MATTER OF TAKING ACTION. (e =mc2 )
** THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU DO … THUMBS DOWN. **
40. Coincidence is GOD’s way of remaining anonymous.
Become the Change.
Always be humble.
May your dreams defy THE LAW OF GRAVITY.
Optimism Quotes By Albert Einstein, Inspirational Quote by Albert Einstein || “For every action, there is always opposite reaction”.
Inspirational Quote by Albert Einstein || “For every action, there is always opposite reaction”, Get most shared reviews related to Optimism Quotes By Albert Einstein.
If you are searching instant engaging videos about Optimism Quotes By Albert Einstein, and
dont forget to signup for email list totally free.