New overview highly rated
, and Love Above All Else Quotes, Love Quotes 20.
Love Quotes 20
1. What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil.
2. Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
3. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
4. Love is or it ain’t. Thin love ain’t love at all.
5. Never marry but for love; but see that thou lovest what is lovely.
6. Love is merely madness.
7. To love someone is to identify with them.
8. Before I met my husband, I’d never fallen in love, though I’d stepped in it a few times.
9. Could you imagine how horrible things would be if we always told others how we felt?
Life would be intolerably bearable.
-Randy K. Milholland-
10. It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is
easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone
unloved in our home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.
11. Real love is a permanently self-enlarging experience.
-M. Scott Peck-
12. If you would be loved, love and be lovable.
13. The enthusiasm of a woman’s love is even beyond the biographer’s.
14. He that has done you a kindness will be more ready to do you another, than he whom you yourself have obliged.
15. There are many in the world dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love.
16. If you try, you will find it impossible to do one great thing. You can only do many small things with great love.
17. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
18. Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself.
19. Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
20. That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil.